The Controlled Substances Act Disclaimer
We are only affiliated with Amazon Associates Program and therefore cannot access, store or control the inventory or stock of CBD, Marijuana, and hemp products and therefore cannot be responsible for the contents of the products. We advise all users of SkyLightMarijuana to read the description on the product’s page. Generally, under the Controlled Substance Act, the sellers can only sell products with less than 0.3% THC however, all users of SkyLightMarijuana are required to read the documentation, policies and descriptions of the products they are going to purchase. By using and consuming any of the products available through affiliated links on SkyLightMarijuana, the customers and users take full responsibility and disclaim us from all liabilities.
SECTION 1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SkyLightMarijuana is an affiliated website of the Amazon Associates Program hosted on WordPress. This website is a hassle-free affiliated platform to buy all CBD-related products and these Terms and Conditions have been drafted to provide information regarding rules, regulations, and conditions set by SkyLightMarijuana. In these terms and any other legal documents on our website the terms such as “we”, “our”, and “us” as well as “SkyLightMarijuana” have been used to describe SkyLightMarijuana’s website, brand and services therein. By using our services and buying any affiliated products by following any link the users, customers, consumers and visitors will be assumed to be in consent to these Terms and Conditions.
1.1. User Agreement
SECTION 2. USERS’ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By accessing the SkyLightMarijuana website and using any of our services, you confirm that:
- You are a mentally fit person who can form legal contracts.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- It would be your responsibility to check whether CBD products are legal to be possessed in your area or state since after order placement we ship to the entire United States.
- You are permitted under the laws applicable to you and any organization which you represent to access our website.
- You are not otherwise subject to any restriction prohibiting access to SkyLightMarijuana or CBD products by any state or federal authority.
- You understand that the loss of your deposit would mean that you may never gain your money again.
SECTION 3. USER ACCOUNT, LOG IN, AND PASSWORD
After the account registration, it will be the responsibility of the user to keep the account information confidential. The user alone will be responsible for any activity that happens under his/her/their account whether or not they have authorized it. If any user or account holder of our website has a reason to believe that their account and/or login information has been compromised, they are requested to contact us immediately.
SECTION 4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
Apart from the product’s listings picture and Amazon’s brand and logo the source code, logos, audio, videos, compositions, words, PDFs or other files, design, videos, samples, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases, and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through our website is the property of SkyLightMarijuana and is protected by intellectual property laws. If you have used a service or subscription or otherwise entered into a separate agreement with us you will also be subject to the terms of that agreement or those terms of service, which shall prevail in the event of a conflict.
4.1. Grant Of Limited License.
All users and buyers and hereby granted a limited license for the purpose of using our website’s services. Users can use the website of SkyLightMarijuana in accordance with these terms however, they cannot share, sell or lease any form of information, suggestions or advice offered through SkyLightMarijuana. You affirm, confirm and agree that you will not exploit any portion of our service and you are not authorized to use any of the services unless you have acquired prior written permission from us.
SECTION 5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
There may be the presence of third-party links through our website whether by us or by other members. These links may lead you to websites, clients, and platforms outside of the website. The links that you may choose to view and follow are at your own risk. SkyLightMarijuana takes no liability for any linked sites or their content which may change without notice. Any link to any other platform or website does not imply that SkyLightMarijuana endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, safety, reliability, or quality of the materials provided by such platform or website.
SECTION 6. ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY
9.1. General Rules
- Accessing any of our resources by means other than what we provide is prohibited. You agree that you will not access our website in any unlawful manner or any other unethical manner whichever it may be.
- By accessing our website or and using it the users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login, registration, or any information associated with any account they access and use. Henceforth, users agree they are solely responsible for the activities that occur under their account.
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity or business which may disrupt or interfere with our website’s content, our services, and our business.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, or counterfeit source code, logos, business models, products, videos, samples, or services related to SkyLightMarijuana’s website in any way nor will you sell them on your own.
- By using our services, you agree that you are responsible for the consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly incur due to any unlawful, unethical, or unauthorized activity as explained above. For which you may be held responsible in the eyes of law.
- You will report any unethical, illegal, or any other prohibited content to us.
- You must not in any way or for any purpose breach these Terms or the terms of any of the documents of these Terms.
- You agree that you will not break or infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property law in any way or manner that may harm us now or in the future of our business.
- You will not Impersonate any person and use a fake name or gain access to anyone’s account in any way or a manner that may deem unlawful.
6.2. Breach Of Any Rules or Our Acceptable Use Of Services Policy
If we find that anyone is breaking any rules or in any other case of suspicious behavior, we reserve the right to withdraw your access to our website.
6.3. Factors Beyond Our Control
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of our obligations or shipping under our general terms. In any such event, the order or project can be canceled and any amount retained will be refunded. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
SECTION 7. CONTACT
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about our services.