SECTION 1. OPENING STATEMENT
SECTION 2. THE COLLECTION OF USERS’ DATA
Our website only collects information necessary to render our services for the purpose of delivering the products. Personal information includes the full name, e-mail, phone number, and home address of the customer. The information which will be collected in this process will be used to provide services to the user as well in order to communicate with that user through e-mail and/or newsletters. Some information on the SkyLightMarijuana website will be gathered automatically through different tools and plugins.
2.1. Users’ Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from all of our users including buyers and users when they make an account on our website or if they will use any of our given services. The information that will be provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Other information that shall be collected automatically.
2.2. Payment Information
2.3. Automatic Information Collection
Information collected automatically (but not limited to) is:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address (stored in anonymized form)
- Page Accessed
- Geographic Location
- Time of visit (by day, week, and duration)
- Whether the visitor is a new or returning visitor
This website collects information through cookies. Cookies are files that many websites transfer to users’ web browsers to enable the site to deliver personalized services or to provide persistent authentication. The information contained in a cookie typically includes information collected automatically by the web server and/or information provided voluntarily by the user. Our website uses persistent cookies in conjunction with a third-party technology partner to analyze search engine usage and web traffic patterns. This information is used in the aggregate to monitor and enhance our web pages. It is not used to track the usage patterns of individual users.
3.1. Amazon Associate Program Cookies
SECTION 4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our website/platform will not share, lease, or sell any personal user information to a third party (unless specifically required by legal authorities for lawful purposes). We are also disclosing that there may be a presence of third-party links on our website. We will also use the services of Google Analytics in order to track users’ session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. Most of these links will only be there in order to help us provide our services. Please note any links that are on our website are there either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way.
SECTION 5. DATA PROTECTION
We at SkyLightMarijuana protect all personal data and sensitive personal data that is collected by us on a lawful basis. Any personal data and sensitive personal data collected or processed by our website is:
- Only collected for the purposes of providing our services which include affiliated links through our website.
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are collected and processed
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Retained only as long as necessary
SECTION 6. SHARING OF DATA
We use and disclose data/Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat the data/information as Personal Data under applicable law, then we would use or disclose it in the same way that we use and disclose personal data. The data is shared when we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so when our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner and we will also share the users’ data with our service providers ( such as web-hosting providers, payment partners, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
SECTION 7. CCPA COMPLIANCE
We are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right To Access – You have the right to request our platform to know what kind of data is being collected.
- The Right To Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct (or complete) any information you believe is inaccurate (or incomplete) about yourself.
- The Right To Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To With Draw The Consent – You have the right to withdraw the consent from any of our website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The Right Of Non-Discrimination – You have the right to Non-Discrimination under CCPA while you are using our website.
Any user can contact us to let us know about their rights at email@example.com.
SECTION 8. AGE LIMIT
Anyone under the age of 13 should not provide us with any data, specifically personally identifiable information in any way. Any such information unknowingly collected by our website will be deleted as soon as we become aware of it. If a parent or guardian is aware that the kid or the child has provided us with personal identifiable information without their consent, they should reach us at. firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 9. OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM THE E-MAIL LIST
In accordance with relevant Anti-Spam laws, all users can opt out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our e-mail list.
SECTION 10 – CONTACT